Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Irish Shanti
Gunder, Iowa
Family Fellowship

Seventeen of us gathered for a fun evening of Fellowship and Food at
the Irish Shanti in Gunder, Iowa.  They are famous for the Gunderburger.

Here a younger Family Member enjoys his meal in the company
of his oldest Son.  As you can tell both are John Deere Fans.  

There is no way I can participate in a meal at the Irish Shanti
without ordering a Gunderburger.  I ordered the plain one this year so
that I could also enjoy some Apple Pie with Ice Cream.  The Gunderburger
weighs one pound.
The author of this Blot Post with his Siblings.  I am shown on
the far right with the orange T-Shirt.  The rest of my Siblings
reside in the Great Upper Mid-West.

Every year during my Holiday to the Holy Land (a.k.a. Iowa) we gather together as a family for a meal out.  We have enjoyed the Irish Shanti in the past.  The establishment lives up to its reputation.  Fine Food in a Fun atmosphere with excellent service.




No comments: