Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Macon, Georgia
Interesting
Street Signs

As I perform my errands around town I often note interesting street signs.  Yesterday I had opportunities to photograph these signs.  I have a few concerns.  
Who determines what citizens can live, work or even play
on this Lane?

The question remains.  Who determines who can live, work or even
plan on this street?  How are potential residents evaluated?
It there a panel in city government that performs the evaluations?
Again, which organization determines which citizens can live,
work or play on this Drive?  Has the City of Macon been involved
in the past?  Or will the new Consolidated Government have
to make these determinations?


Now that consolidation is almost here it will be interesting to see who steps up to the plate to take control of who is allowed to live, work or play on these streets in Macon, Georgia.  I realize that this is not a major problem, but as time goes on, I feel that this concern must be resolved to the complete satisfaction of all citizens of Macon, Georgia.  

No comments: