Wednesday, October 12, 2011


The Flower Child's Morning View


Unless it is cloudly this is the view that I enjoy each morning as I awake here in West Bibb County Georgia.  I realize that I am well Blessed and I appreciate what I have accomplished in my life.  Fortunately I served in the U. S. Navy during a time of prosperity in this Country and I was always able to sell my homes upon transfer to a new duty station and realize significant gains.  I just hope that our Leaders, both appointed and elected are able to allow our economy function in an appropriate manner so that our economy will once again prosper.  I also appreciate the fact that many of our Nation's Citizens served in the Military to insure that we could maintain our Freedoms.  The very Freedoms that I can now also enjoy.  I also hope that these same Freedoms will not be abolished so that my Children, my Grandchildren and even their offspring can enjoy the same prosperity that I have been blessed with.  Thus my prayer and concern today as I conclude this post:

"May God Continue To Bless America"

No comments: