Monday, October 10, 2011







Surprise Birthday Party


   
 Yesterday, October 9th I honored My Bride with a Surprise 60th Birthday Party.  I had the help of three couples to assist me with the Surprise.  One couple insured that she would be gone all day Saturday so that I could bake the six cakes.  Another couple, our neighbors stored the cakes overnight and finally, our Son, His Bride and our Grandchildren took My Bride to McDonalds for a Happy Meal so that I could set up the House for the Party.


 In addition to Pink Lemonade the guest had a selection of six cakes to celebrate with Janice Marie on her 60th Birthday Party.
Dark Chocolate Fudge
Red Velvet
Lemon Supreme
Classic White
Decadent Carrot
Triple Chocolate


After the party we settled down to view the Falcons play the Packers.  During the course of the game I took several images of our Night Blooming Cereus.  I suspect that this will be the last cycle of bloom for 2011.  This lovely flower displays it's beauty for one night only and emits a lovely fragrance.  A perfect way to conclude a wonderful party day.  Unfortunately the Falcons lost their game!!!!

1 comment:

Norma said...

The cakes and table look gorgeous. Now, where is the guest of honor?