Sunday, October 16, 2011



Party Supplies

Macon, Georgia U. S. A.

If you are planning a party and desire to have a lovely looking decor may I suggest that you take the opportunity to obtain all of your needs at a delightful shop on Ingleside Avenue right here in Macon, Georgia

If It's Paper is located at 2325 Ingleside Avenue.  Their staff is always ready to assist the customer.  About ten days ago I stopped by to obtain everything except the food for a surprise birthday party for my Bride.  I was able to obtain everything I needed and desired to conduct a lovely party.

The Staff at this store gave me helpful suggestions as to items I needed and the appropriate colors.  I am very happy that I shopped at this Store.





Everyone at the party was impressed with the decor that I had and I was glad to let them know of the great service that I received at this store.

No comments: