Saturday, January 24, 2009

Georgia Wildlife Fund
The other day as I was preparing a Blog Post this lovely looking creature landed on a tree branch just to the North of the Office Window. He stayed there long enough to allow me to capture this picture.
Yesterday as I was working on my 2008 Federal and Georgia Income Tax Returns I was given the opportunity to earmark funds for the State of Georgia Wildlife Fund. I did.
I took the opportunity to file very early this year in as much as all levels of Government claim they are running short of money. I am anticipating a Federal Refund as well as a Georgia Refund so filing very early just made sense to me. I want mine before there is a drastic shortage of money.
Have a Great Day and enjoy the Wild Life in your Corner of the World!!!!!

No comments: