Wednesday, September 14, 2011


2011 Georgia Governor's
Tourism Conference

 On September 12 and 13 I had a retail display at the Conference.  The focus of the display's provided by seventeen members of the Middle Georgia Arts Association was to tell the over 350 Conference attendees that Macon and Middle Georgia has a lot to offer tourist.

You can see my display which featured twelve images which I offered for sale to the attendees.


During the course of the Conference a Silent Auction was conducted to raise funds for the Georgia Convention and Visitor Bureau Scholarship.  I placed a bid on this display and was informed today that my Bid was the winner.

I will now be able to attend any 2011-2012 Concert by the Macon Symphony, as well as dine at Michaels on Mulberry and stay one night at "The Homewood Suites" here in Macon, Georgia.

I placed a Bid on this item because it was a delightful opportunity to enjoy Macon and to get away for a day!!!

No comments: