Thursday, September 01, 2011

"Federal Family"

I understand that we now have a "Federal Family."  I am certainly glad that this concept is now being promoted. 

Perhaps we can now conduct an intervention for Grandpa Barack and Grandma Nancy.  They appear to be addicted to power and are establishing Laws that to not promote the welfare of the Citizens of the United States of America.

I recall that Grandma Nancy, in calling for the vote on the "new" Health Care Laws telling us that we needed to pass it and then we could see what was in it.  From what I understand, the what is in it is not too popular with those who have funds ready to invest in the future of the United States of America.  Unfortunately Grandpa Barack signed this "new" Health Care into Law.

We all know that in order to resolve addict behavior that often concerned family members conduct an intervention so that the addicts will realize they need treatment.  I think that Grandpa John could help us all in this matter.  I also have about 535 cousins who could assist.  I realize that some of the cousins may think that we do not have a set of addicted Grandparents, however I think that after they review the facts such as the recent "roller coaster ride of the Stock Market" that they will also see the need for an intervention.

I think that most Citizens of the United States of America know that we need jobs and appropriate Laws that will allow our Family to prosper.


No comments: