Sunday, September 11, 2011



Angels

In Your

Life

About 25 years ago when our Oldest Son took his Confirmation Vows he was tasked to construct a Banner to be displayed at our Church.  He chose this simple message:

"Smile

God

Loves You!"

 I have frequently heard the adage that "One can never have too many Angels in their Life!"  I believe that it was My Brother that frequently reminded me of this simple message.

 I also consider it very proper that My Entry today feature Red, White and Blue Angels as our Nation Observes the Tenth Anniversary of September 11, 2001.

 Today, September 11, 2011 as the World Observes a  very solumn day in the History of our World I think it is very appropriate that we all take the time to reflect.  To reflect on the Blessings that all have received from Our Creator, Our God!!!
Over the years I have collected Angels and they are displayed on the Mantle in My Home.  These Angels are but half of the collection that I have.

Yes, I have many Angels in My life.  I am grateful for these Angels.

Yet, today during our Worship Service we were reminded that no matter what happens in our respective lives here on this Earth - Jesus Loves Us!!!  Jesus Loves Us So Much That He Died For My Sins.  I also heard that I can not earn Eternal Life in Heaven, it is a Gift from God, Our Creator.  God Send His Son, Jesus Christ to our Earth to Save Us All From our Sins.

So My Concern today is:  How Many Angels Do You Have In Your Life?  Or maybe I should say:  "How have you been Angel in the Life of another person on this Earth?"

Certainly something to consider and seriously think about as we all pause to reflect on this Day.  Certainly something that we can do each and every day, starting today and every day in our lives in the future.

We can simply Say:  "Jesus Christ Loved You So Much That He Died For You So That You Can Enjoy Eternal Life in Paradise."

Because of God's Love For Us, His Son Died For Us, You and I!!!  We Can Not Earn Eternal Life.  It Is A Great Gift!!!!

And the People at Worship today said:  "Amen!!!"

Certainly something to remember in each of our future days.  Smile, God Loves You as My Son So Boldly Proclaimed some twenty-five years ago.

We can build on that and remind each other that "God Loves Us So Much That He Has Saved Us From Our Sins."

I can not think of a more appropriate way to remember, reflect and memorialize our Nation's Heroes who gave all on September 11, 2001.

Thank You, God!!!

For sending the Angels into our Lives.  May we always remember that we can also be Angels in the Lives of Others.







1 comment:

David Stout said...

Alan, very poignant words indeed! on such a solemn day for the western world.