Saturday, August 04, 2012


Alan's Images
for a
Photographic Society of America
(PSA)
Digital Study Group


 Almost everyone knows that I am involved in the Middle Georgia Camera Club here in Georgia.  I am also a member of the PSA and participate in various Study Groups where my peers and I evaluate each other's submissions.  Admittedly my peers have greater photographic skills; but I can learn from them.

For the current round we had a theme of "MACRO of something unusual."  I choose Rail Road Spikes.  Although we only need to have one image to support the theme of our four images I decided to submit four theme images.  Here you see my four "Rail Road Spike/s images.  I edited these pictures with Picasa 3.



I am looking forward to the comments I receive on these images.  Additionally, study group members can perform editing on the group's members and include the "Visual Feedback" in their respective comments.

If you are interested in the exciting hobby of Photography please place a comment here and I will contact you; however you must provide contact information.

No comments: