Thursday, August 02, 2012

Home Maintenance
Middle Georgia
U.S.A.


 About 18 years ago I had an awning installed over the front door of our home in West Bibb County, Georgia.  At the time the awning was installed the vendor informed me that it should last about 13 years.  However, once I expend financial resources for something I try to take excellent care of the product.  Therefore, once each year I expend a few minutes of my labor and some elbow grease applying "Armour All" to the awning.  It still looks as good as the day it was installed.


Thanks to the efforts of My Bride, I have this project well documented.  The next project for the improvement of the front entry way is to paint the railings and then pressure wash the bricks to remove the mildew on the front steps as well as other areas around the house.


No comments: