Saturday, August 04, 2012


Wildlife
in
West Bibb County
Georgia, U.S.A.

Yesterday as I was posting entries on this Blog I looked out the Office Window and ascertained that the Bambi Twins had encroached in the North Gardens of my Home here in West Bibb County Georgia.  I quickly grabbed my camera and stood at the kitchen sink and zoomed out to get these shots.

I have seen these twins around quite a bit lately, but never so close to the house as yesterday.  I was able to get these shots and I then opened the door and yelled at them and they departed in a very rapid run.



They certainly look nice and I enjoy their beauty; however I do not appreciate it when they consume the Hosta and the Hydrangea Plants that My Bride and I also enjoy.  I hope they find a more appropriate Garden for their food consumption. 

No comments: