Friday, August 10, 2012

Erectile Dysfunction
(ED)

I was tempted to post this entry in large font, however common sense won!   I am sure that you all have seen the promotions during the evening television programs that  discus "Erectile Dysfunction" or "ED."  There are several pills available to assist with the elimination of this problem.  Every promotion/commercial usually ends with this message:

"If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury."

I am not looking forward to my Grandchildren visiting and I happen to be watching the evening news and this ED promotion/commercial is aired.

What am I as a grandparent to say when my five year old Grand Daughter ask me:

"Paw, Paw, what is this about an erection lasting more than 4 hours?"  "Will Gramy take you to the Doctor?"  "What is an erection?"






No comments: