Friday, September 13, 2013


Homeward Bound
21 August 2013

The Final Day of Holiday 2013

Back to the real world.  The Summer Holiday of 2013 had to end.  Needless to say, My Bride and I enjoyed the Travel; however as always it was also great to be back Home.


This is the plaque at the Tennessee Welcome Center that we
relaxed at prior to arriving at Chattanooga.  The sculptures impressed me
very much.  I took these pictures to share with the Leadership
of the Arts Community here in Central Georgia.



My Bride and I usually plan our trips on I-75 so that we
can enjoy a meal at the OK Cafe located at Exit 255 just North
of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.  Our return trip was no
exception.


I always stop at the Rest Area just North of Macon on I-75
to check out the Landscaping at the Blue Star Memorial
Highway Marker erected here.  A few years ago the Pine Ridge Garden
Club here in Macon, of which I am a member sponsored
this planting.  I was the member who volunteered to plant it.

Back to reality in Macon, Georgia.  I took the opportunity on
the day of our return, August 21, 2013 to mow the gardens on the
South side of our Home.  

No comments: