Sunday, March 03, 2013


Sequestration
Day Three



I had the good fortune to attend the Church of My choice today on  Day Three of the Sequestration.  I am happy and glad that I live in the United States of America!!
I decided to focus on the Baptism Font for my Post today.  I was baptized into God's Kingdom seventy-three years ago this month. 

As I was contemplating what I would post about today I thought of this song that I learned many years ago as a member of the Children's Choir at Trinity Lutheran Church, Guttenberg, Iowa:

"What a friend we have in Jesus,


all our sins and griefs to bear!

What a privilege to carry

everything to God in prayer!

O what peace we often forfeit,

O what needless pain we bear,

all because we do not carry

everything to God in prayer."

I have always found great comfort in the words of this song ever since I learned it so many years ago.  The words are still germane today as we all continue to live out our respective lives here on planet Earth.

Retirees continue to take pictures!!!! I am grateful for my "Bush Camera" that I acquired several years ago. 

No comments: