Friday, March 22, 2013

Sequestration
Day Twenty-Two

Of course this picture was taken many years ago.  More than likely in 1965 when I was stationed in Washington D.C.  I was in the U. S. Navy, as well as my buddies shown here.  We all lived in Barracks 166 at the Washington Navy Yard.

Of course we enjoyed our Liberty, but every one of us went to work every day.  None of us ever missed work and of course we enjoyed our Liberty as the picture clearly shows. 

I post this picture today because I get the impression that our President and our Lawmakers appear to be more focused on Vacations/Holidays/Breaks versus doing what is needed for the United States of America.  Thus my recommended and also proposed solution to the problems facing our United States of America is for our President and Lawmakers to:

Get To Work!!

By the way, just in case you are interested, Big Dick is on the far left.  Little Dick is next to him.  I am the third from the left and of course Bill is on the right.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more!!!